So here starts the list(in no particular order):
1, 2 & 3. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
This series is a series that I just CAN'T live without!
4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Should I say more on this?
5. Flowers In The Attic by VC Andrews
This book brings a whole new meaning to twisted(in a half good half bad way, I guess)
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
I could use some light and sweet read:)
8. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
I need the intensity of Alex's complicated life! *swoon-worthy*
9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
We all feels the same way towards Lauren's book*sigh*.
10. Heist Society by Ally Carter
I could use this to plot against those sneaky little aliens who just abducted my house. That'll show 'em to to mess with me;)
So, what's yours? Put your link in the comment section below so we all could plot against those nasty aliens;)