This week's a freebie so I chose Top Ten Books I Judge By Its Cover.
Believe me. That happens lots of time. I could read a book just by looking at its cover and not read the synopsis. So far it works wonder for me ;)
1. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Admit it. You'll buy it too if you saw this on your book store's shelf ;)
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
That black and white cover sure did its wonders :D
3. Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
This one is just dang cute! I noticed shoes are trends for covers nowadays.
4. Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
A fancy cover like that? Count me in! I love her hair! :D
5. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Simple but cute! This is her first book that I read that got me hunting her books down.
That's the top 5 I read just because of the cover. Here are the other half that I will jump in soon without reading the synopsis and just because of their attractive cover/titles.
6. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Steamy, huh? ;)
7. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
Not as steamy as Pushing the Limits but it sure is eye-capturing. I don't know why but the girl looks like Diana Agron.
8. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Let's go vintage in 2013 people ;)
9. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan, Rachel Cohn
This book's cover is as equally cute as the title! Dares? Count me in!
10. Ditched by Robin Mellom
I Just love that dirty prom dress ;)
You have no idea how much restraint do I have to put on myself so that I wouldn't add more books to the list. By now, you pretty much figure out that I'm a die-hard fan of YA contemporary :D
So... whatcha guys thinks of my list? Do you think the other half that I'll jump into will be interesting stories? Tell me what you think and make sure to leave your links! :D