This week's topic is Top 10 Favorite Quotes From Books
I have LOTS of favorite quotes! But when it comes to listing it down... My mind goes... -.-
Okay. The first one would totally be this one:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.
We all love this one :D
2) "You're everything I write about in my songs, but can never have" - Jax Stone, Breathe by Abbi Glines.
Gah! When Jax say it like that... I just went to tears-are-almost-going-to-spill territory.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Let me tell you something. I am a terrible painter/drawer/whatever you want to call it. So, I am totally on Oliver side with this ;)
4) "Everybody can whistle" - Amy Curry, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Hmm... I find that totally untrue.
5) "Bring me a gun" - Audrey Cuttler, Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway.
I feel that way sometimes ;)
6) "I doubt they'll see it that way, Wesley?" "Not. Even. Close." - Kat Bishop and W.W. Hale, Heist Society by Ally Carter.
Gah! I wanna friggin' know what the W in W.W Hale stands for!
7) "I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" - Adran Ivashkov, Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
8) "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real." - Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I think I giggled at that(and probably cried a little ;))
9) "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book." - Hazel Grace Lancaster, The Fault In Out Stars by John Green
Hmm... Hazel and I could've been best friend. *High-five Grace!*
10) "I can't believe you 're allowing him to do this. Next thing we know, you'll be dating a human." - Ash, Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
We all know how true that is :D
Those are my Top 10. What are yours?